Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Guest Room Update


Sharing a few photos from the guest room, it's still slowly creeping together
seems like I am always changing or adding something 
This is one space where I feel like I can do whatever I want, so many ideas
so little time on yeah and money right ... ugh



This old tin box is one of my favorites, It was my grandmothers



Love this old window shelf my brother made me, not sure where to hang it yet so it serves as a shelf/nightstand in the guest room


Who doesn't love old books,
 I love a good stack of old books with decorated spines and colorful covers




Sucker for anything owl, these were in Daltons room and I since taken them over






Old Martha Stewart quilt and I love this bedding was in our master but I needed a change., I think it goes good with the blue bird prints



11 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous and that bookshelf is to die for!!!
    *hugs*deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the chenille and the quilt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you find the aqua chenille bedspread and pillow shams?? Beautifu1!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi SallyW I got it at Linen Source Online, I think they still carry it. It's available in a ton of different colors

      Delete
  4. Oh, love your guest room. Love that quilt, and the color of that chenille bedspread is fantastic. And the pink potty! My Mom has one just like that! Someday it will be mind :) Great job on the room; you'll just keep filling it in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know that it has been a long time since this was posted. But do u have a pattern name for this bed runner? I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi christy! Do you still have the quilt from this post? I’ve been looking for this quilt for years. Me and my twin sister had this exact quilt as our blankets growing up but now they are falling apart at the seams. If you still have it and are willing to part with it let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have this quilt in very good shape if you’re still interested.

      Delete
    2. Do you still have the quilt for sale? Been looking for it for years! :)

      Delete

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by